Early Bird discounted rate:
If confirmation along with payment comes on or before 10th January, 2018: One side open (built-up booth), 9 sq. mtrs. and above : Rs. 19000 per sqm.
Any participation after 10th January, 2018 will be charged: Rs. 20,000 per sq. mtrs.
[10% extra for two sides open booth (subject to availability)]
- Price is inclusive of 5 nights hotel stay in Bangkok for 1 person per booth (31st January night to 4th February, 2018 night) along with daily transfers (Hotel – Exhibition Center – Hotel) on the exhibition days.
Price also includes printing of posters for the back wall.
Mode of payment
Full payment is to be made by:
- Demand draft favoring “EEPC INDIA” along with the duly filled-up Application Form
- Pay through RTGS/NEFT in INR as per the following details :
|Name of the Bank||:||HDFC BANK LTD|
|Address of Bank||:||2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Kolkata 700 020|
|Account Name||:||EEPC INDIA|
You can also make payment online through the following Payment Gateways :
- Atom 2. Billdesk
Participation charges for a 9 sqm. booth includes the following services:
- Floor covered with carpet
- Printed Seamless walls with Exhibitor Posters as per councils guidelines
- 1 Lockable Information Counter
- 1 Discussion Round Table
- 4 Discussion Chairs
- 2 Fluorescent lamps
- 1 Spot Light (India Branding)
- 1 Electrical Socket
- 1 Trash Bin
Since limited space is available, selection of participation will be done strictly on first-come, first-served basis.
Benefit to the member-exporters
EEPC India is organizing this event under the MAI Scheme of Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. The rates mentioned above are subsidized in comparison with the normal rates offered by the Fair Authorities.
Further, to encourage participants, the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India has announced a special support towards reimbursement of air fare (economy class) with a ceiling of Rs. 30,000 per person per company subject to eligibility as per the MDA Guidelines e.g.,
- The participating company should be a member of EEPC India for at least 12 months
- The participating company’s FOB Value of Export Turnover of Engineering goods should not be more than Rs. 30 Crores in the last financial year (2016-17).
- In case of NIL exports, the company should at least have a minimum of Rs. 100,000 exports in any one of the last 3 years.
Submission of application
Interested members are requested to fill in the online Application Form latest by 20th January, 2018 at the following link
Please go through the “Mode of Payment” section of this Circular for payment details.
Cancellation of participation
Request for cancellation of participation will be accepted if EEPC India receives the same in writing on or before 20th January, 2018. EEPC India shall not entertain any cancellation afterwards. Any cancellation after the due date shall result in forfeiture of the amount already paid on this account.